DAVID SEDARIS | When You Are Engulfied in Flames
El sexto libro de Sedaris.
- It's Catching - A work on Hugh and his mom
- Keeping Up - David trying to keep up with Hugh, who walks too fast
- The Understudy - Memories of a bad white trash babysitter.
- This Old House - David moves into a boarding house.
- Buddy, Can You Spare a Tie? - David's recollections on various bad clothes and "accessories"
- Road Trips - Being picked up by a driver who wants a blow job.
- What I Learned - Talking about Princeton
- That's Amore - A rude neighbor named Helen
- The Monster Mash - David's fascination with corpses.
- In the Waiting Room - Language barriers and the consequences
- Solution to Saturday's Puzzle - David's throat lozenge falls onto a bitchy airplane seatmate
- Adult Figures Charging Toward a Concrete Toadstool - His parents collecting art
- Memento Mori - Buying a skeleton for Hugh
- All the Beauty You Will Ever Need - Making coffee without water and his relationship with Hugh
- Town and Country - A cabbie in New York who talks about his sex life
- Aerial - Using album covers to scare away birds
- The Man in the Hut - A neighbor in France who was sent to prison for molesting his wife's grandchildren
- Of Mice and Men - About icebreaker conversations
- April in Paris - About interacting with animals and David's recollections of a spider
- Crybaby - David sits next to a grieving man on a plane.
- Old Faithful - Hugh lances a boil on David's backside
- The Smoking Section - David tries to stop smoking in Japan